Are you looking for an alternative career that leverages your CPA and finance background, presents you with intellectual challenge, and provides you with opportunities to grow? We are looking for an experienced professional to advance our mission of helping wealth managers make informed decisions in the world of alternative investments. FactRight simplifies complex investments, providing clarity to our broker-dealer and registered investment advisor clients, so that they can better serve their own clients with portfolio diversifying alternative investments. We are currently reviewing resumes for a senior due diligence manager position. The successful candidate will manage due diligence review projects and perform analysis on alternative investment sponsors and their programs.
Applicants must demonstrate initiative, integrity, curiosity, resourcefulness, proficient analytical skill, and strong writing and communication abilities. CPA (or other relevant professional designation) strongly preferred; at least 5 to 15 years of accounting or auditing (or related) experience strongly preferred, although we are willing to develop the right candidate. FactRight offers a competitive salary and benefits package (depending on qualifications), interesting work, and a fabulous, collaborative team environment. To apply, please email resume to Brandon@FactRight.com.
Posted: Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Van Clemens Accounting Associates is a reputable accounting ﬁrm dedicated to providing top-
tier ﬁnancial and tax services to individuals and small and medium size businesses for over 25 years. With a strong commitment to excellence and client satisfaction, we are looking for an experienced Senior CPA to join our team and contribute to our continued success as we grow to a nationally recognized top tier ﬁrm.
As a Senior Tax Manager at Van Clemens, you will play a crucial role in providing strategic leadership and oversight, as well as exceptional ﬁnancial and tax services to our clients. We are seeking a highly skilled professional with a minimum of 5 years of experience in both individual and corporate tax return preparation, as well as bookkeeping experience.
- Tax Compliance: Prepare and review individual and corporate tax returns, ensuring accuracy and compliance with current tax laws and regulations.
- Client Advisory: Provide expert advice to clients on tax planning and ﬁnancial strategies to optimize their ﬁnancial positions.
- Financial Analysis: Analyze ﬁnancial statements, assess ﬁnancial performance, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bookkeeping: Maintain accurate and up-to-date ﬁnancial records for clients, including general ledger entries, accounts payable and receivable, and bank reconciliations.
- Client Engagement: Build and maintain strong client relationships by providing excellent service and addressing their ﬁnancial concerns and needs.
- Research and Development: Stay updated on tax laws, regulations, and industry trends to ensure the highest level of service to clients.
- Certiﬁed Public Accountant (CPA) license is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in public accounting, with a focus on individual and corporate tax return preparation.
- Strong knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- Experience in bookkeeping and ﬁnancial statement analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite.
At Van Clemens, we believe in fostering professional growth. As a Senior CPA, you will have the opportunity to advance along a well-deﬁned career path that leads to a partnership within the ﬁrm. We provide mentorship, training, and support to help you achieve your career goals.
For ambitious individuals, we also oﬀer the possibility to obtain an Investment Advisory License. This additional qualiﬁcation will allow you to expand your service oﬀerings and provide investment advisory services to clients, based on ﬁnancial planning, further enhancing your career prospects within the ﬁrm.
How to Apply:
- Paid 8-week sabbatical every 5 years.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Retirement plan with company match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
If you are a dedicated and experienced CPA looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover leter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com.
Van Clemens is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic ﬁrm commited to helping clients achieve their ﬁnancial goals. Apply today!
Posted: Thursday, February 01, 2024
Owners of CPA and tax practices! If you prefer cash at closing rather than future earnouts in the sale of your business then we should talk. Sunbelt Business Advisors generates buyers that pay market-based sale prices AND pay cash at closing. Multiple buyers put you, the Seller, in a position of strength while Sunbelt’s confidential and competitive process ensures a timely closing. 10 buyer leads guaranteed in the first 90 days or cancel at no cost. 26 Minnesota practices sold and closed since January 2021. Contact Dan Mulvaney, CPA (inactive) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-860-0047 for a confidential discussion.
Posted: Thursday, February 01, 2024
Established expanding CPA firm specializing in small business accounting, payroll and taxes is looking to acquire accounting and tax practices in the metro area. Currently have 4 metro locations and a Rochester location. Have done many successful mergers/acquisitions. Please call Gary Haworth at 952-484-4343 or email email@example.com.
Posted: Monday, January 01, 2024